Roger Johnsson, Manager, Head of Software Engineering & SW PM&T, Leader Avionics Systems, SAAB
As developer and manufacturer of advanced civil and military aircraft, Saab Avionics Systems is focused on safe, sustainable, and efficient aviation solutions. They offer unique capabilities in the safety and awareness domains, safety-critical avionic platform, and software solutions.
Listen to Roger Johnsson, software manager at Saab Avionics Systems, discuss how his team designed a compliant custom coding standard that ensures safety, security, and reliability for use across projects and teams. Saab Avionics Systems must satisfy the strictest compliance standards. And the embedded software testing solution they use must be certified by FAA or EASA and follow RTCA DO-178C for software development.
* Avionics software compliance challenges.
* Customizing a compliant coding standard.
* Streamlining workflow to increase productivity.
* Importance of RTCA DO-178C, Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment
* Certification, & DO-330, Software Tool Qualification Considerations, to get a qualified tool for use.