Felipe Torrezan, Field Applications Engineer, IAR Systems AB
How can your development team accelerate its CI/CD pipeline for delivery of continuous compliance and quality? Developers can configure fast and scalable CI/CD pipelines on Linux servers and automate the testing process with IAR Build Tools for Linux combined with Parasoft C/C++test. With this powerful integration, teams can implement real-time embedded code while verifying and validating safety and security needs to achieve compliance with process standards.
Join Felipe Torrezan, field application engineer and dev tools expert from IAR Systems AB with 15+ years of experience in the electronics industry. He'll share effective tips learned from customers, partners, and his own experience with modern development workflows using Linux development platforms, scripting automation, Git-based solutions, and dockerized toolchains in CI/CD pipelines.
* The bottlenecks of build processes.
* Make or Ninja. Are there other options?
* Build servers and build farms with flexible and high-performance tools.
* Containerized tools in the CI/CD pipeline.
* Compliance standards in modern workflows.