The Peel Regional Police (PRP) team is the third largest municipal police service in Canada with 2,100 uniformed members and close to 875 support staff. Composed of five major divisions supported by community police stations, the team is responsible for a broad range of policing duties from airport security and traffic to community-related services and improving community safety and well-being. With such a broad range of environments and systems, the stakes are high when it comes to authentication.
Join the Peel Regional Police and Axiad on December 8th to learn:
- The authentication challenges they face—and how yours might compare
- The tipping point that meant they needed to transition
- Their selection criteria and best practices for finding a new approach
- Why they selected Axiad as their vendor of choice
- The challenges they foresee for the future