ESG Integration - focus on Hedge Funds and Wealth Management
Dana Hanby ; Andrea Marmolejo ; Emma Foden-Pattison ; Vlad Mitroi, Greg Davies
About this talk
Integration of the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues and ESG disclosure are getting at the forefront of European and global regulatory efforts, aiming at redirection of capital flows towards a more sustainable economy. New standards and frameworks for issuers and investors make portfolio management an increasingly complex task. Strategies and investment products differ, and not all Financial Institutions are using the same tools to target ESG issues at companies. Hedge Funds and Wealth Managers are not always part of the debate, despite their unique positioning and the value they can deliver when adopting ESG in their investment processes.
- What are approaches that Hedge Funds and Wealth Managers take in ESG integration?
- Does the unique institutional setup of Wealth Managers make the meaningful contribution to the critical sustainability debate more or less challenging?
- How can a Fixed Income Hedge Fund integrate ESG?
- Can we expect bad ESG performers to be shorted?
- What tools Wealth Managers deploy, and what can we learn from this?
These and many other questions will be discussed by our excellent panel:
Andrea Marmolejo - Managing Director - Blue Topaz Capital
Emma Foden-Pattison - Chartered Investment Manager - Charles Stanley & Co.
Vlad Mitroi, CFA - Head of ESG - Chenavari Investment Managers
Dr Greg Davies - Behavioural Finance - Oxford Risk
Moderated by Dana Hanby - Managing Director - ESG Nexus
Debates with the industry leaders that allow to share best practice, exchange opinions, discuss future trends, key challenges and solutions. Please join the conversation. (contact www.esgnexus.com/contact)…