Nick Earle, CEO of Eseye and Steffen Sorrell, Chief of Research at Kaleido Intelligence
Join Eseye and Kaleido Intelligence for an engaging presentation of new industry insights showcasing how eSIM Localisation can address the growing challenges of using permanent roaming for connectivity.
Nick Earle, CEO of Eseye and Steffen Sorrell, Chief of Research at Kaleido Intelligence will discuss customer hurdles and carrier infrastructure shortfalls within the roaming market for IoT, and how localising the eSIM within the country of operation can overcome these challenges in addition to addressing elements such as cost, application performance and regulatory requirements.
The webinar will showcase findings from a new study into eSIM Localisation, providing attendees with clear takeaways, best-practice recommendations and data-led insights to help inform their connectivity implementation strategies.
- The current and projected growth of eSIM
- eSIM customer challenges: permanent roaming, application performance and profile migration, security.
- The importance of eSIM localisation
- Top 5 industry recommendations to deliver global IoT
- Emerging trends: BYOC – Bring Your Own Connectivity