Dave Gruber, Senior Security Analyst @ ESG
While many businesses have migrated to cloud-delivered email solutions from Microsoft and Google, two-thirds of organizations report the continued use of some form of on-prem email solutions. As a result, businesses are grappling with inconsistent email security controls. While add-on solutions exist to close gaps in native email security controls, most of these solutions fail to protect hybrid environments - a fact highlighted by the exchange hacks that occurred earlier in 2021.
For organizations with weaknesses in their hybrid environments, the risk of significant losses is very real. As such, the ability to implement and share consistent policies and controls between cloud email security and secure email gateways (SEG) is more important than ever before. In this Cisco Mailbox Defense episode, ESG senior analyst Dave Gruber will address the importance of securing hybrid email environments. Join Dave as he explores:
- Strategies for securing hybrid email environments
- The gaps in native email security controls
- How businesses can protecting sensitive data contained in email archives
- The importance of protecting against domain, executive, and supply-chain impersonation
- How to make email security part of your XDR strategy