SaaS gives teams the freedom to try, evaluate and purchase software customized to their needs. It is no surprise that SaaS continues to grow rapidly with strong projections, according to Gartner.
However, rapid adoption of SaaS comes with a set of challenges:
• Lack of visibility over SaaS portfolio, contracts, terms and ownership
• Siloed processes and multiple contracts for the same applications due to discentralised purchases and lack of alignment between departments
• Cost wastes with SaaS spend due to missed and auto renewals.
IT and Procurement leaders need to continuously track and monitor SaaS contracts, usage, spend and be prepared for renewals all year round to optimize and save IT costs.
Join us in this webinar to learn best practices from our subject matter experts on SaaS Contract Management while you establish a single source of truth with the LeanIX SaaS Management Platform.
Main topics will include:
- how to build a complete repository of your SaaS contracts and gain 100% visibility over your SaaS portfolio
- rapid gains for organizations with effective contract management
- fostering collaboration between different departments to pursue business-critical objectives
- How to execute renewals effectively and save costs.
Please submit your questions in advance for the 15-minute Q&A slot at the end of the presentation.
All attendees will have access to the recording of the webinar and the accompanying materials.
Don't miss out - register for this event