Ali Knapp, President of Wisetail and Crystal Kadakia, CEO of Learning Cluster Design
Join Crystal Kadakia, CEO of Learning Cluster Design, and Ali Knapp, President of Wisetail, to
dive into how a non-traditional learning model solves modern problems. Two big names in the
learning industry are joining forces to provide best-in-class advice for companies of all sizes.
Hear their take on the learning landscape as it stands now — and where they see trends going. Both Crystal and Ali have an immense amount of knowledge around learning and development
designed to engage modern learners. No one person learns the same, so learning must be
engaging to ensure success.
Join us for Q2 in Review! We'll recap the very exciting Low-Bandwidth Mode release, why it's exciting, and what feature highlights will matter to you. Your Wisetail hosts will also take a look at what's coming up next for the Wisetail learning platform.
In this webinar you will learn:
• Low-Bandwidth Mode
• Multi-Language Tool - 20+ languages now available!
• What's next? Admin workflow enhancements: scheduling
Caitlin Carter, Director Client Services | Mary Zahran, Content Manager
From the team that brings you the monthly Well-being at Work series, please join Caitlin Carter (Director of Client Services) and Mary Zahran (Content Manager) as we share best practices for designing and creating learning experiences that drive employee engagement.
In this webinar we will cover:
· Lessons we have learned in over 15+ years designing learning journeys for small independent retailers to large global enterprises.
· Services that we offer to our clients
· Examples of our work.
We will have time for Q&A at the end of the session. If there are any particular questions you would like us to address, please send in advance to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As another digitally native generation enters the workforce, learning leaders must prepare to engage these digital-minded learners amid constant social media updates and other online distractions. Wisetail’s learning experience platform (LXP) solution, built on its award-winning learning management system (LMS) platform, offers innovative tools to create engaging online learning experiences that drive business outcomes.
In this free Training Industry Product Showcase, sponsored by Wisetail, you will learn how to engage modern learners, looking at how forward-thinking companies like Krispy Kreme, Smoothie King and Jazzercise are leading the pack by building engagement tactics into their people strategies.
You will also learn key considerations for choosing a LXP solution, such as:
- Choose a solution that is built on an award-winning LMS.
- Ensuring the LXP has a custom-branded, modern look and feel to engage digital natives.
- The importance of an LXP purpose-built for engagement that goes beyond learning.
Stu Ackerman, The Cheesecake Factory || Rachael Nordby, Wisetail
Join us for a fireside chat with Cheesecake Factory’s Stu Ackerman. Stu has impacted many employee engagement initiatives at The Cheesecake Factory over the past fifteen years, and we’re looking forward to discussing why a people strategy geared towards engagement has been key to the brand’s success. We’ll learn about what he’s learned over the years, and the part that technology will play in L&D, culture and community at The Cheesecake Factory moving forward.
Join us for our Wisetail Wellbeing at Work webinar, “Story vs. Fact. What are we telling ourselves in times of stress?”. Throughout our day, we all encounter moments of stress and anxiety.
In this webinar we will cover:
• Becoming aware of the inner dialogue that happens in these moments
• See how these dialogues centre around trust, value and acceptance (or lack of!)
• Learn to reframe to a more balanced story
• Dr. Joan Freedman, Clinical Psychologist and Executive Coach • Caitlin Carter, Director of Client Services, Wisetail
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is not a new concept, yet it’s an essential skill that especially important today, as we continue to navigate the challenges of the global pandemic. Our guest, Dr. Joan Freedman, will discuss how individuals and leaders can develop a greater understanding of the relationship between emotion and behavior, and how implementing the principles behind EQ can contribute to stress-reduction, productivity, and performance.
In this webinar we will cover:
• What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and why it matters now
• The benefits of incorporating EQ principles into the workplace
• Strategies that can be used at every level of an organization
• Rachael Nordby, Product Marketing Manager, Wisetail • Ryan White, Head of Account Management, Wisetail
Join us for Q1 in Review! We'll recap key features released over the quarter, why they matter, and make sure you know where to find resources. Hosts Rachael and Ryan will also venture to look ahead at what's coming up next, talk about Wisetail's LMS/LXP positioning, and the multiple Wisetail products now available.
In this webinar we'll cover:
• New Q1 features
• Core Wisetail products now available
• What’s coming next
Estee Woods, Head of Marketing • Ali Knapp, President • Evan Melick, Head of Product • All from Wisetail
The Learning Management System (LMS) and Learning and Development (L&D) markets have been changing dramatically due to accelerated digital transformation in the last 12 months. Companies have needed to rapidly accelerate the shift from paper and in-person training to eLearning and online engagement, or formally adopt such practices at all levels across the organization. Because of this, the learning experience has evolved for some from the formal LMS to a more digitally social, personalized experience we call the “Learning Experience” or "LX".
Join Estee Woods, Head of Marketing, as she moderates a discussion with Ali Knapp, President, and Evan Melick, Head of Product, from Wisetail as they discuss why the future of Learning and Development is engagement — and how companies can create a culture of community during this changing landscape to be ahead of the curve.
Attendees will learn:
• Why the future of L&D is experience.
• The difference between LMS and LXP solutions and why the differences are important for your people strategy.
• Why organizations will need to have a people strategy that aligns with their business strategy to stay competitive.
• How companies can create a culture of community and demonstrate ROI from people strategies and talent development.
• Dr. Arielle Warner - PhD Transpersonal Psychology • Naomi Wise - Yoga Instructor, Neuro-feedback Therapist
Join us for our webinar/workshop: "Breath of Life to Enhance Wellbeing". We've engaged Dr. Arielle Warner and Naomi Wise for a webinar/workshop in which they'll both teach and explore somatic and mindful approaches to emotional resilience that will lift your energy and help relax your mind.
In this webinar we will cover:
• Somatic and mindful approaches to emotional resilience
• Tools designed to lift your energy and relax your mind
• Strategies to help get through this time of unpredictability
Meet Your Hosts:
• Dr. Arielle Warner - PhD Transpersonal Psychology, Israeli Psychotherapist & Lecturer
• Naomi Wise - Yoga Instructor, Neuro-feedback Therapist (ass’t) at the New Pathways Therapy Clinic in Toronto
Dr Joan Freedman, Clinical Psychologist & Executive Coach, and Caitlin Carter, Director of Client Services, Wisetail
We live in a society where vulnerability is often seen as a sign of weakness. However, more and more research has been published showing the transformational effect of developing a work culture where vulnerability is both accepted and embraced.
DURING THIS WEBINAR, WE'LL COVER:
• How vulnerability can be a strength, not a liability
• Why vulnerability is a key ingredient in a high-performing team
• How embracing vulnerability can contribute to a corporate culture of learning and innovation
Rachael Nordby, Wisetail Product Marketing Manager; Ali Knapp, Wisetail President; Nick Kyle, Bagel Brands Training Manager
Join Wisetail President, Ali Knapp, and Nick Kyle, Training Manager at Bagel Brands, as they discuss managing change and powering growth in L&D with innovative LMS programs.
Nick Kyle has helped Bagel Brands navigate an extraordinary two years, using the LMS as a critical tool to navigate leadership, organizational, process, and product changes. They'll dive into what went down, how it was all managed, and some of the opportunities for growth and innovation that came about as a result.
Toni Lamb, Training Specialist, Krispy Kreme; Tim Gwynn, Senior Instructional Designer, Krispy Kreme; Lana Dalton, Wisetail
Join Toni Lamb, Krispy Kreme’s Training Specialist, and Tim Gwynn, Krispy Kreme’s Senior Instructional Designer as they share how they got into these roles, handled the curveball that was 2020, and how they have had to change the way they deliver training to their employees for the new normal.
During this conversation, we talk about the major learning trends they have noticed among their employees and also get to take a peek into their LMS site to see how they have utilized the tools within the Wisetail platform to build out specific training programs.
Rhiannon Parker, COO at Cristal Standards and CheckPoint Solutions; Casey Vermette, Sales Director, Wisetail
With the fundamental shift of consumers focus on health and safety, Hospitality, Retail, Restaurants, and Fitness — really any industry that people are the front-line workers — need to focus on risk assessment and how proper training on health and safety practices will be the difference between consumer trust or an unsuccessful return to reopening.
Watch this webinar to learn about the Protek People Assurance on-demand eLearning certification program designed to deliver essential training on health and safety.
Join Rhiannon Parker, COO at Cristal Standards and CheckPoint Solutions, and Casey Vermette, Sales Director at Wisetail as they give an in-depth look into the training provided and the user experience in the platform. They will also cover how to engineer the risk out of daily processes and the importance of putting infrastructure in place to prevent the spread of infection, not only for consumer confidence but employee and stakeholder confidence as well.
Our Learning Management System (LMS) and Learning Experience Platform (LXP) supports and strengthens every learner to ensure your brand promise is delivered to your people, and to the world. We view learning as the path to a stronger culture, a greater brand, and vital to building communities of employees, customers, and partners.