The COVID-19 pandemic has created physical, mental, and financial challenges that American workers had never faced before, causing employers to quickly shift their benefit strategies to one in support of total employee wellness.
A recent study conducted by Empyrean shows that this is a trend that is expected to continue, driven in part by employee demand.
Join our expert panel as they discuss why supplemental benefits will be a critical part of any employer’s post-pandemic employee benefits strategy, including:
• Why total employee wellness matters.
• The connection between health, wealth, and company success.
• How supplemental benefits can support an organization’s diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy while promoting a positive employee experience and workplace culture.
• Employee expectations and demands related to supplemental benefit offerings.
• How supplemental benefits can be a low to no cost option to anchor an employee benefits program.
We invite all registrants for our live event to submit questions you'd like to see covered during the session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.