Kalani Enos, Kenos Technologies | Mike Ichiriu, Zentera | Mike Grimshaw, Moovweb | Robinson Delaugerre, Orange Cyberdefense
The pandemic and the shift to remote working has strained networks and pushed organizations to speed up their digital transformation journeys. With more users on the network than ever before, security has become a key priority.
Discover how organizations are addressing the security challenges of remote working and the latest trends in network security.
Join this panel of security experts and industry leaders to learn more about:
- The impact of COVID on networks and security
- The emergence of secure access service edge (SASE)
- The need for smart network monitoring technology
- New and old threats, and common vulnerabilities
- Lessons from the SolarWinds hack
- Best practices and recommendations for strengthening security in 2021
Kalani Enos, Kenos Technologies
Mike Ichiriu, VP, Zentera
Mike Grimshaw, Sre & Security Manager, Moovweb
Robinson Delaugerre, Investigations Manager (Computer Security Incident Response Team), Orange Cyberdefense