Phil Won, Product Manager - CORE Platforms; Scott Coleman, VP Marketing
Critical infrastructure requires a higher level of security than firewalls can deliver. Data diodes provide security based on hardware not software, creating an impenetrable defensive barrier from outside attacks. Proven over the last two decades in critical infrastructure deployments, data diodes are now available at a price equivalent to firewalls. Data diodes enable air gapped facilities to communicate externally without creating any threats to the facility.
Join Owl’s Phil Won, Product Manager – CORE Platforms, and Scott Coleman, VP of Marketing, as they discuss how Owl data diodes preserve the security of an air gap while allowing business continuity, for the price of a firewall.
* Recognizing the inherent vulnerabilities in software-based, industrial firewalls
* Understanding the benefits of hardware-enforced cybersecurity in critical infrastructure
* Answers to common misconceptions about data diodes
* Data diode pricing compared to industrial firewalls
* Best practices for securing OT connections