Exposure: Managing Third-Party Risk in a Digital World
John Heuer, Iceberg Networks; Marshall Toburen, RSA; and Dan Carayiannis, RSA
About this talk
As organizations integrate digital technology and increasingly introduce third-parties to all areas of their operations, they need to consider how that shift affects their risk management plan. Organizations need to mature their third-party risk management (TPRM) programs to keep up with the growing threats of the digital landscape, their vendor community and account for their overall expanded risk profile.
Industry experts discuss how risk leaders can make the business case for maturing their TPRM program and how organizations can leverage the benefits of the program.
Here’s what you will learn:
• The key indicators of a mature TPRM program.
• Third-party technology and human risk considerations.
• What questions boards and organizational leaders are asking about third-party risk.
• Expert insights organizations can use to implement a mature TPRM program.
• Use cases of how other large organizations are implementing and optimizing their own TPRM programs in the field.
Iceberg Networks helps organizations make more confident and effective business decisions. We plan, deploy, and manage successful programs for Integrated Risk Management (IRM), providing organizations the framework to achieve trusted, aggregated and transparent risk & security intelligence.…