Bruce Dodworth, Sea Glass | Michael McCann, LogMeIn | Imran Haider, Mars Healthcare
Wherever, Whenever: Enabling You To Work from Anywhere: Episode 2
In the next 15 months, 80% of all IT budgets will be committed to cloud solutions, while 42% of all companies have already moved their communications/collaboration to the cloud. Moving from on-premise to cloud-based solutions reduces costs, increases reliability and improves ease of use.
But why is the move to cloud-based solutions dominating so many discussions now, and what can you do to set up your organisation for success in your cloud migration initiatives?
In this session we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of moving your business communications to one cloud-delivered solution
- Why these cloud solutions are so beneficial for the hybrid workforce
- What a successful on-premise to cloud migration looks like
- Bruce Dodsworth, Managing Director at Sea Glass
- Michael McCann, Senior Product Marketing Manager at LogMeIn
- Imran Haider, CTO at Mars Healthcare