Bruce Dodworth, Sea Glass | Joseph Walsh, LogMeIn | Harley Bledsoe, BBB National Programs
Wherever, Whenever: Enabling You To Work from Anywhere: Episode 3
Traditionally, telephony networks were considered a standalone item, and it tended to be contact centers that integrated telephony systems with CRM systems or other databases. With the growth in Internet speed and capacity available across the UK and elsewhere, the ability to integrate cloud telephony systems with collaboration and marketing tools is now an easy-to-implement and viable option.
Why now is the time to optimise your communication tools, and what are the business benefits of integrating telephony into your organisation?
In this session, we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of implementing a cloud telephony system
- The ease with which telephony and communication tools can be integrated
- How telephony can re-establish your internal collaboration and communication
- Bruce Dodworth, Managing Director at Sea Glass
- Joseph Walsh, Global Product Marketing Lead at LogMeIn
- Harley Bledsoe, Chief Information Officer at BBB National Programs