Maximizing the Power of Your Network Through Integrated Ecosystem Capabilities
Morgan Stern, VP of Automation Strategy at Itential & Karan Munalingal, Head of Solutions Engineer
About this talk
New technologies and capabilities are becoming available at a rate that far surpasses the rate that IT integration teams and standard bodies can accommodate. At the same time, internal stakeholders are eager to consume new network services in a variety of ways – through systems like ServiceNow, as part of CI/CD pipelines, or in the Network-as-a-Service model.
Itential’s ecosystem capabilities have enabled the Itential Automation Platform to become the platform of choice for organizations who wish to bring new services and capabilities to market quickly, and to enable users to consume network services in whatever model the business requires.
In this webinar, we will discuss and demo how organizations can leverage the power of Itential’s fully integrated automation platform that utilizes integration, federation, data transformation, and exposure capabilities to execute across all technologies, domains, vendors, and platforms.
In this webinar we will dive into:
• The Itential ecosystem model for network automation and orchestration.
• How to maximize the investment in existing network automation assets by leveraging the Itential platform to ingest and expose scripts, playbooks, and plans to the ecosystem.
• How to integrate with any IT system and source of truth for end-to-end orchestration across all your networks.
• How to expose northbound APIs for streamlined integration to ITSM and ticketing systems.
• How to easily kickoff automations within Itential through northbound triggers such as applications, events and alarms, IT Systems, BPMN tools, or humans needing to make a change.
• How to deliver self-service network capabilities to IT teams as well as integrate within your CI/CD pipelines.
Itential is the only automation platform built to support both network and cloud, making it easy for enterprise organizations to maintain network compliance, reduce manual operations, and simplify network management. The Itential Automation Platform is a low-code cloud-native SaaS solution that seamlessly connects IT systems with network technologies for end-to-end network configuration, compliance, and automation.…