Sean Lang, Data Analytics Account Director | Kostas Bonikos, ML & AI Solution Architect
We’ll take you through Altair® Knowledge Studio® which is a market-leading, advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence solution that rapidly visualizes data as it quickly generates explainable results—without requiring a single line of code.
Altair® Knowledge Studio® is a perfect fit to help manage credit and fraud risk, marketing analytics, product lifecycle design, customer loyalty programs, and supply chains.
Techniques we’ll walk you through:
• Code Interactivity
• Auto ML
• Explainable AI
• Model Stacking
Jack Lynch, Solutions Specialist, Altair | Mark Burns, Director of State, Local & Education Vertical, Altair
Data scientists and business analysts across the retail industry use Altair to generate actionable insight from their data. In this session, we will explore how easy-to-use machine learning and predictive analytics tools empower you to rapidly analyze data and quickly produce explainable results - without requiring a single line of code.
Discover your data potential with AI/ML use-cases for the retail industry.
Alyson Kelley, Senior Solutions Specialist, Data Analytics, Altair
Keep up with the latest trends in Data Analytics & AI and explore how Altair® Knowledge Studio® delivers explainable artificial intelligence (AI) and automates machine learning tasks (without code) to enable people to make fully informed decisions based on massive amounts of data.
Watch now to see the following in action:
● Explainable AI capabilities for black box models
● Automated machine learning for analysts that are not data scientists
● Model Stacking to combine learnings from many models
● Custom node creation through coding to keep work within the tool
● Other capabilities
Errol Koolmeister, Head of AI Engineering, H&M Group
AI is everywhere, and Amplified Intelligence can help you reimagine your processes to leverage the technology’s capabilities in augmenting human capacity. By giving people self-service solutions, AI can rehumanize work, allowing us more time to focus on being human instead of spending our lives thinking like machines.
The difference between the winners and losers in this digital transformation will be determined not by whether you have implemented AI, but on how you have, and who you have involved in the process.
During this episode, we discuss:
• Why we need the fusion between humans and artificial intelligence for the future
• How we can address the concerns around AI displacing jobs
• Why organizations need to start small but think big when it comes to AI
Sam Mahalingam, CTO, Altair | Dr. Balasubramanyam, VP of Data Science, Analytics & AI, Capgemini
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been recognized as one of the central enablers of digital transformation and Capgemini is bringing data-powered organizations to life by empowering greater adoption of AI in this post-pandemic era.
Discover how organizations are scaling AI operations taking them from pilot to product and through the operationalization of AI creating better business outcomes.
In this fireside chat, we discuss:
• The role of AI in building a data-powered organization
• How can customers start trusting AI to confidently deploy AI for better business outcomes
• Key factors to ensure successful adoption of AI strategy and common challenges companies must overcome
As more businesses use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a means to streamline operations and assess efficiency gaps, there are hurdles to fully realizing its benefits. For instance, existing data is often challenging for RPA processes to handle. Without a good solution, studies indicate that 80% of the time spent on RPA has to do with data preparation. Discover how you can enhance your ongoing RPA investment with the right data analytics stack.
Watch us discuss the role of data preparation in RPA and how a modern data strategy entails:
● Streamlining and formatting data for efficient RPA processes
● Achieving a better balance between self-service and data governance
● Ensuring increased assurance with data quality
Alyson Kelley, Senior Solutions Specialist, Data Analytics, Altair
How do you define and minimize risk in uncertain times? The simple, transparent and easily explainable modeling technique of scorecarding can help to support credit decisions such as scoring new lending applications, changes in credit limits, over-limit approvals on transactions, etc.
In today’s rapidly evolving world, a solution that allows for the refreshing and reusing of scorecard development workflows in minutes—without the need to write code—is crucial.
During this webinar, learn how easy it is to:
● Select the most predictive variables for best scorecard performance
● Automate and optimize binning
● Develop, validate, deploying and monitor customer strategies with Strategy Trees and other predictive analytical models
David Griffith, Managing Director, AmdoSoft Systems | Ben Thomas, Senior Solutions Specialist, Altair
Altair Data Analytics is partnering with IT automation provider AmdoSoft Systems to deliver the benefits of advanced data transformation in scalable, enterprise-level RPA operations with proprietary b4 Bots technology.
Watch as we demonstrate the powerful combination of data transformation and RPA to automate tedious and time-consuming manual processes, so you can increase efficiencies and focus on the strategic tasks that matter.
● Learn how RPA and data transformation can complement or improve existing processes that can increase productivity and agility and reduce error rates
● See how you can easily combine, join, and clean disparate data from structured and unstructured sources for further analysis
● Understand how to operationalize RPA to eliminate error-prone manual workflows, with a special focus on managing insurance claims
This webinar is perfect for Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, non-Data Scientists, and anyone working with a huge amount of data.
Paul Nerger, VP, Blue Prism | David Griffith, Director, AmdoSoft | Baba Majekodunmi, Sr. Manager Customer Support, Altair
Watch industry experts from Blue Prism, AmdoSoft Sytems, Altair as they discuss the general RPA landscape, how to help organizations see the value and realize the full potential of your data and investment.
The recording of this panel discussion aired at Future.AI in June 2021, and is about 28 minutes long.
Harrison Murphy: Director of AMER Data Analytics Solutions, Altair
Are you ready to take the next leap in your digital transformation journey? Forward-looking organizations are making the cultural shift to secure, data governance frameworks that make data more reliable, accessible, and compliant across their business. As digital disruption accelerates, the need to focus on smarter, agile, collaborative, and scalable data analysis strategy and technologies is imperative.
This webinar will highlight the business benefits and ease of adopting machine learning into your data strategy with Altair Knowledge Studio.
During this webinar, we cover the following:
● Getting started with machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) and best practices
● Applying and automating no-code ML modelling
● Understanding responsible, explainable AI (XAI) capabilities
● Going from predictive to prescriptive analytics to make smarter business decisions
This webinar is geared towards Data Scientists, Citizen Analysts, Business Leaders, and anyone getting up to speed on implementing and using ML/AI – regardless of skill level or industry.
Georg Von Zedwitz-Liebenstein: Information & Analytics Lead at Scania Financial Services
In the final episode of the Future Says series (https://web.altair.com/futuresays), we discuss the importance of preparing data for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), as well as why it's crucial for organizations to embrace data transformation.
High quality data keeps businesses healthy. It is what supports truly transformational business decisions. All organizations need to be able to trust their information and implement proper data and AI foundations.
During this episode, we discuss:
● Why it is important to have a solid data infrastructure
● Why you need clear ownership of data within organizations
● Why it is important to define what good looks like when it comes to data quality
Aiko Yamashita: Senior Data Scientist at CoE Advanced Analytics, DNB Bank
Episode 1 of the Future Says series (https://web.altair.com/futuresays) features an in-depth interview on the responsible and ethical use of data, AI, and technology with Aiko Yamashita, Senior Data Scientist at the Centre of Excellence, DNB Bank. Explore the risks and rewards of adopting a digital-first approach.
During this episode, we discuss:
● Why failure to operationalize an ethical AI strategy is a distinct threat to organizational bottom lines and reputations
● Why requirements for due diligence and reporting on AI are only going to be increasing in importance
● Why energy use is a relevant ethical value when reporting on AI
Throughout the Future Says series, industry leading figures will be sharing their unique experiences leveraging data and insights in our rapidly evolving, digital world. Brought to you by Altair, we'll be shining a light on the complex data challenges organizations are increasingly encountering and starting the debate on how to move #OnlyForward.
Mike Rowley: Senior Director, Solutions Marketing, Data Analytics and Machine Learning, Altair
Mapping out an achievable digital transformation strategy is often hampered by poor or inaccessible data or the inability to access key data sources.
Altair’s innovative approach to analytics helps avoid widespread pitfalls commonly encountered when attempting to operationalize large amounts of disparate data to solve for complex problems. Mike Rowley, Sr. Director - Data Analytics Solutions Marketing, hosts a lively discussion on common analytic limitations and opportunities associated with digital transformation.
This webinar will map out the data and digital transformation journeys and highlight specific areas of focus for optimal results:
- New developments in the world of digital transformation in 2021
- Most common challenges with data transformation today
- Centralizing and governing curated and audited datasets
- Trackable, transparent changes in data models and workflows"
Chris Long, VP of Worldwide Data Analytics Solutions Specialist
What is Predictive Modeling? Why is it useful? How do you leverage Predictive Modeling in a practical sense for your business?
Users will end this session with a better idea of how they might be able to apply predictive modeling to their own potential use cases.
In this webinar, we explore, an introduction to Predictive Modeling, a practical help as to how business and analytics users can best leverage predictive modeling tools, ways to challenge and test predictive models to ensure confidence in performance, and best practice examples of how to deploy the results from predictive.
Charles Coleman: Data Analytics Solutions Specialist, Altair
The first step in any data preparation process is accessing the data itself but not all data is easily attainable. Learn how Monarch can expedite the data extraction process from virtually any source, from your tabular databases to your local drives, and how to get consistent results.
With a wide variety of data comes a wide variety of challenges. Monarch has the ability to meet the individual challenges presented by each data source by catering to that type and giving the end-user the option on how they would like to interact with it. Once your data is imported and cleaned, learn how you can manage your exports to push the data exactly where it needs to go, in the format it needs to be in.
In this webinar, we discuss the benefits of analyzing intraday trading risk and performance, the downsides of waiting for end-of-day reports, and the challenges associated with building and using risk compliance dashboards that traders and compliance managers can use effectively to inform trading decisions. We will also demonstrate methods for code-free development of sophisticated Real-Time analytics systems that can be customized to fit the unique requirements of a firm, desk, or trader.
Chris Long, VP of Worldwide Data Analytics Solutions, Altair
Marketers need to better understand changing preferences and shifting demand so they can personalize their interactions. Altair Data Analytics solutions derive deeper, faster customer and prospects insights by blending and analyzing data across all channels without any coding and IT dependencies.
Fraud mitigation requires technologies and business processes that are flexible in their construct, easily understood by all who are involved in fraud prevention, and are agile enough to adapt to new attacks without needing to be rebuilt from scratch.
During this webinar, our experts explore:
● Various data transformation models that focus on fraud detection (i.e. Digit tests, Relative Size Factor test, and others)
● Automation of data workflows to capture anomalous behavior
● Creation of flexible, understandable, and agile business rules using ML
● Machine learning capabilities for fast visual anomaly detection
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing (HPC).
Altair Data Analytics enables people of all skill levels to access, generate, and use smart data to make insightful, informed decisions.
Our no-code data transformation, AI/ML, and data visualization tools reduce the complexities often encountered in data analytics. We eliminate the need for specialized programming knowledge and democratize the analytics process. As a result, people across the business can leverage the value of insightful analytics.
Visit www.altair.com/data-analytics to learn more!