Patrick Unnold, VP Customer, Recurly and Luke Salinas, SVP Strategy, Adyen
The subscription model is booming --subscription commerce grew more than 100 percent each year between 2011 and 2016, and the growth continues. Savvy companies are reaping the rewards: high recurring revenue that’s predictable paired with a competitive and sustainable business model. The potential ROI for global expansion is wide open, but many who try to take their subscription model global overlook important issues that can make or break success in new markets.
Learn about the best practices to expand your subscription business into new countries including how to manage local payments, get the right partners on board, optimize authorization rates, tackle key challenges in potential markets, mitigate fraud, and more when you join this VB Live event!
Register for free now.
Webinar attendees will learn about:
* The opportunities provided by the explosive subscription model growth around the globe
* How to overcome regional challenges, including local payment methods, regulations, data security, and taxation
* How to identify knowledgeable partners to accelerate your global expansion
* How localized communications throughout the subscription lifecycle boost subscriber retention
* Common fraud issues to anticipate and how to mitigate them
* Patrick Unnold, VP Customer, Recurly
* Luke Salinas, SVP Strategy, Adyen
* Lily Varon, Analyst, Forrester
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by: Recurly and Adyen