Roy Illsley, Chief Analyst, Omdia | Satya Nanda, America’s VP and Head of Managed Services & Cyber, Fujitsu
It is well known that leading organizations are increasingly leveraging hybrid IT capabilities as the foundation and catalyst for digital transformation. However, while cloud adoption is continuing to grow, there are too many gaps that still need to be filled. As internal and customer-facing operations are enhanced, business growth through adoption of next generation initiatives underpinned by advanced technologies, can create competitive advantage for those that can get it right.
Join Roy Illsley, Omdia’s Chief Analyst for IT Ecosystem & Operations and Satya Nanda, Fujitsu North America’s VP and Head of Managed Services & Cyber Security, as they discuss the importance of shaping your hybrid IT strategy towards business outcomes and explore the factors to consider when refining that strategy.
Join our experts as they share exclusive insights about:
• A recent global primary survey on why organizations buy cloud, and whether they are satisfied with their providers
• What are the key inhibitors and opportunities to hybrid IT business value
• Why IT excellence is the foundation and catalyst for business-wide transformation agenda
• How to accelerate and de-risk your journey to realizing the full potential of hybrid IT strategy
• A real-world case of how Fujitsu has helped customers deliver business value from a hybrid IT approach.