Stefan Röth (PwC), Dr. Michael Britze (PwC), Peter Krafft (Mizuho Securities), Richard Moss (AxiomSL), Mahim Mehra (AxiomSL)
Beginning in June 2021, investment firms must comply with the new challenges to IFR, which, in theory, should simplify their capital and liquidity regulatory burden. Given that it is February already, Investment firms will need to delve a little deeper into the new requirements for data collection, categorization, capital calculations, and K-factors. The time is now to unravel complexities and demystify challenges.
Michael Britze and Stefan Röth, PwC, will provide a succinct overview of the most common pitfalls facing firms as they address the regulatory requirements. This will be followed by a panel discussion of industry experts with live Q&A, moderated by Mahim Mehra, AxiomSL. This will cover pressing questions such as:
• Can we operate IFR in parallel with our existing CRR requirements?
• Are we adequately prepared to determine our IFR category based on K-factors and perform the new capital calculations?
• Does our system enable us to submit reports according to the IFR taxonomy along with the COREP taxonomy for Market Risk?
• Are we in a position to optimize our balance sheet management and operating model as a consequence of Brexit?
• Stefan Röth, Director, Assurance Financial Services, PwC
• Dr. Michael Britze, Director, Risk & Regulatory IT, PwC
• Peter Krafft, Chief Financial Officer, Mizuho Securities Europe GmbH
• Richard Moss, Global Head of Risk Solutions, AxiomSL
• Mahim Mehra, Senior Risk Advisor, AxiomSL