As technology continues to transform operational capabilities for businesses, cyber threats have also become more sophisticated, introducing the potential for devastating consequences. While OT and IT networks have significantly converged to meet the demands of ongoing modernization, there are still distinct cybersecurity risks for each environment.
IT environments contend with risks such as potential loss of valuable data, intellectual property, and network services. In contrast, OT environments have different systems, network traffic, and adversaries which carry the potential to cripple industrial infrastructure, including the natural environment and human life. And during a cyber incident, both environments contend with the potential for operational downtime, loss of revenue, and reputational risks that can occur at excruciating cost.
Join us for an engaging discussion between experts from Palo Alto Networks Unit 42 and Dragos, as we explore the unique challenges Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), Chief Risk Officers, and cybersecurity executives face to secure critical networks and assets from cyber-attacks.
Our expert panel will discuss:
- How has the Threat Landscape evolved and the implications of cyber incidents for IT and OT environments
- Insights into effectively bridging the gap between these two domains
- How to organize your teams to prepare for an incident, & strategies for integrating IT and OT incident response for enhanced cybersecurity
- How IR teams help clients prepare and improve security posture with deliverable summaries/reporting (E.g., Upcoming SEC rules)
- John Wood, Consulting Director, Unit 42 by Palo Alto Networks
- Vernon McCandlish, Principal Industrial Incident Responder, Dragos