In the dynamic field of cybersecurity, it’s well established that creating more opportunities for diversity and inclusion is essential for developing a highly skilled workforce. As an industry, we are starting to see the fruits of that labor, but there is a growing need for diverse leadership to nurture continuous innovation and resilience in cybersecurity.
As part of N2K’s 2023 Women in Cyber content series, we’re excited to host an engaging virtual panel discussion featuring insights, experiences, and strategies for advancing more women into leadership roles within the field.
This virtual discussion will explore different areas including:
- Navigating the Cybersecurity Landscape: Gain insights into our guests' career journeys, including mentors, challenges, and success, and how the evolving landscape may present different challenges and opportunities for women.
- Building a Supportive Ecosystem: Explore the importance of mentorship, allyship, and a strong network in propelling women into leadership, and how to create an environment where everyone can thrive.
- Closing the Gender Gap: Delve into actionable strategies and best practices for organizations to promote gender diversity in their cybersecurity leadership teams.
- The Future of Cybersecurity Leadership: Gain a forward-looking perspective on the evolving role of women in shaping the future of cybersecurity.
This panel discussion is a must-attend event for professionals, leaders, and aspiring cybersecurity experts who are committed to promoting diversity and empowering women to excel in cybersecurity leadership. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this inspiring conversation and drive positive change in the industry.
- Abisoye Ajayi, Cyber & Analytics Manager at Tulsa Innovation Labs
- Koma Gandy, VP, Leadership & Business at Skillsoft
- [Tentative] Lauren Zabierek, Sr. Advisor at CISA