Momentum's Robert Hollier & Tamsen Galloway, and special guest Claire Darling of Skybox Security
About this talk
We’re all tired of hearing the words “unprecedented disruption” when discussing the impact of Covid-19 on business.
But, a recent survey of decision-makers around the globe suggests we may have actually underestimated how much the pandemic has affected the large enterprise – and the anxiety that still looms large one year on.
Join Robert Hollier, Director of Consulting and Partner at Momentum, Tamsen Galloway, General Manager at Momentum US, and special guest Claire Darling, CMO of Skybox Security, as they discuss the findings from the latest Customer Buying IndexTM and how this so-called “Age of Anxiety” could affect the way marketers think about their engagement and messaging.
You will come away from the session with a greater understanding of the following:
- How has the pandemic influenced technology purchases?
- Has business resilience improved?
- Does “resiliency” mean different things to different sectors?
- Has the cyber-security threat escalated since “going digital”?
- What do CXOs fear most from a security breach?
- What do marketers need to do to stay relevant?
Be a part of the conversation – submit your questions to Robert and Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org.