Jason Stead, CISO, Choice Hotels, Jason Simpson, VP, Engineering, Choice Hotels, & Gretha Loubser, Product Mkt Mgr., Abnormal
As one of the world’s largest lodging franchisors, Choice Hotels has a duty to protect the data of its 50 million members, guests, and employees. Hospitality, like many industries, is targeted for advanced email attacks—many of which easily bypassed many different SEGs and other traditional security tools.
Threat actors launched phishing campaigns as well as invoice and payroll fraud attacks in attempts to exploit employees and vendors for financial gain and access to valuable personal data. The good news is that since Choice Hotels partnered with Abnormal, they’ve seen a large reduction in these sorts of attacks.
Join Choice Hotel’s CISO Jason Stead and VP of Engineering Jason Simpson as they recount their Abnormal journey on April 20.
Register for the live webinar to discover:
- How Choice Hotels realized advanced attacks were bypassing their legacy email security solution
- How they quickly remediated BEC and vendor email compromise attacks
- How their security teams reclaimed time and resources for proactive security management
- The benefits of Abnormal VendorBase™ for combating supply chain fraud
- Best practices for improving security in the hospitality industry
Don’t miss this exciting session and the opportunity to learn firsthand from industry experts!