In the last 18 months, there have been more than 281,000 data breach notifications and 272.5 million euros imposed in fines in Europe, according to DLA Piper. As security breaches lead to losses in revenue and reputation, leaders must rethink their approach to organisational security to ensure that they stay ahead of current threats, and maintain a good security posture.
Some organisations are still unaware of the full range of Microsoft's capabilities, from the ability to integrate it with third-party solutions, utilizing it to expedite threat detection, and prevent data breaches. As such, many are not leveraging the full potential of Microsoft cloud security, and are therefore falling behind in the race to secure their business.
Join this panel to learn how to fully integrate and operationalize Microsoft solutions and learn to thrive and succeed in the current threatscape.
Join us as experts in the field discuss:
- How to reduce alert fatigue, optimize logs, and concentrate on high value sources of information
- The integration between Microsoft’s EDR technology and incident response across the productivity and collaboration layer
- How to create a unified threat hunting experience across security portals
- The differences between traditional endpoint and cloud-based device management
- How you can extend the cloud perimeter beyond the Microsoft cloud