Brian Morris, Derek Baker, Greta Capps, Daniel Shields, and Anoop Singh
Prepare for the future with Customer Link, a PwC Product.
Join a discussion with marketing, technology, and analytics leaders to learn about the seismic shift — as well as the implications and the path forward — occurring within marketing analytics, driven by the imminent sun-setting of the internet cookie, emergence of privacy protection regulations around the world, and the fast-pace of technology evolution. In particular, the panelists will cover:
1. What is identity resolution? Why is it so important in marketing?
2. What does the death of internet cookie mean for marketing? Why is it a big deal?
3. How should the marketing analytics function evolve from data and technology standpoints?
4. What does the marketing technology stack look like in the post-cookie world?
5. How has Customer Link been designed to deliver insights in a cookie-less world?
6. What insights can Customer Link surface to aid in prospecting, cross-sell, and retention?
7. How can PwC help organizations on marketing analytics?
Brian Morris, Marketing Data & Analytics Leader, PwC
Derek Baker, Media, Data & Technology Leader, PwC
Daniel Shields, Data & Analytics Technology, Subject Matter Specialist, PwC
Greta Capps, Marketing Data & Analytics, Subject Matter Specialist, PwC
Anoop Singh, Marketing Data & Analytics, Subject Matter Specialist, PwC (Facilitator)