Su Carpenter of CryptoUK, Alan Goode of Goode Intelligence and Kai Phillips of Facephi
The cryptocurrency industry has been undergoing turbulent times lately. On the one hand, the industry has experienced unprecedented levels of fraud and security breaches, while increasingly stringent regulations are imposed by government agencies worldwide. On the other hand, as the industry strives to improve adoption with consumers and investors, it needs to build trust and reliability. Crypto companies are required to demonstrate that they have sufficient understanding and measures in place to counter relevant vulnerabilities and risks which might impact their growth and reputation. Building trust, requires the highest level of security, KYC and AML compliance, anti-fraud measures in place starting with agile and safe onboarding and identity verification amongst all. Biometric technology has a tremendous potential to fulfil this responsibility.
In this webinar we will explore:
• Crypto trends and adoption.
• The latest developments in regulatory overview, including the upcoming Markets in Crypto-Assets (MiCA) regulation.
• Importance of building trust in the crypto industry and how biometric technology can facilitate that.
• Growing customer acquisition with speedy and frictionless onboarding
• Securing crypto: frictionless KYC, AML compliance and fraud prevention
• Streamlining user experience by providing seamless and secure account access, as well as anti-fraud and transaction monitoring