Helen Colquhoun DLA Piper Hong Kong, Partner | Elizabeth Fitzell Sterling RISQ, Managing Director APAC
In comparison to a decade ago, technology is now part and parcel of every HR's hiring process as companies and candidates are increasingly mobile and connected with our palm-size devices.
The need for speed has contributed to the increasing adoption of Applicant Tracking Systems to help companies sieve through resume and candidate qualifications using data analytics to meet the time crunch to hire faster and better.
Screening, one key component of hiring, has also evolved through the adoption of automation, data matching, real-time checks to make the process safe, efficient, and straightforward. Yet with so much data, online and offline, it is increasingly vital for companies to manage and secure the data by putting in a compliance framework and legally compliant cyber-security controls.
Gain insight into:
• Workforce: What are the upcoming job & hiring trends
• How technology satisfy the need for speed in hiring through automation
• Ensuring better and safer hiring in the race to hire the right candidate
• How HR can ensure employee’s social media habits are in line with cyber-security measures
• The legal landscape – what has changed and what remains