Matt Hayes, David Hufnagle, and Greg Vigil
How Greene Tweed reduced time to insights by 65% for SAP data
In this latest Data Science Central Webinar, enterprises are inundated with massive amounts of SAP data and challenged to create more consumable insights without increasing headcount or system resources. It is a daunting task to deal with slow systems and manual coding to gain any value from historical data spanning thousands of products, customers, sales history, and the list goes on.
In this webinar, you’ll hear how global manufacturer Greene Tweed developed an efficient, cost-effective, and logical strategy to connect Qlik Data integration and Microsoft Azure Synapse to build an intelligent supply chain for better business insight.
Learn how Greene Tweed addressed their challenges and how they use data liberated from SAP for strategic analytics initiatives. In addition, you will discover:
• How to create a plan of attack to extract insights from massive amounts of SAP data
• How important change data capture is to building low latency extracts for massive data volumes
• Why automation with Qlik Data Integration is crucial to expedite data availability
• How SAP data drives insights to optimize Manufacturing & Supply Chain
• The gains Greene Tweed realized by moving SAP data to Azure Synapse
Register today to start your journey to improving data operations, accelerating reporting, reducing systems overhead and enabling AI operations with Qlik and Azure Synapse.
Matt Hayes, VP of SAP Business, Qlik
David Hufnagle, Manager, Enterprise Data and Analytics, Greene Tweed
Greg Vigil, Industry Solution Director – Manufacturing, Microsoft