Reshaping the new hire experience: How to unleash ones full potential from Day 1
Jen Quirk: FMM, Emboarder & Dan Cable: Professor of Organisational Behaviour, London Business School
About this talk
It's all possible. But to achieve this, we need to rethink our approach to onboarding.
Dan Cable is the Professor of Organisational Behaviour at the London Business School, and has spent over 25 years researching organisational and management behaviour.
He's uncovered groundbreaking insights into onboarding and through real-life organisational tests and Harvard trials, he's found the key to successful onboarding.
Join Enboarder and Dan Cable as he exposes the science to successful onboarding.
What You'll Learn
1) The behavioural science behind onboarding.
2) The proven and most effective way to onboard new hires – according to years of research.
3) How to unleash your new hire's potential ASAP, while laying strong foundations for their future success at your organization.
4) What HR can do to integrate new hires into their organization's culture and facilitate human connection.
5) The big reveal: what the ideal Day 1 and Month 1 looks like – and how you can achieve it.
Enboarder is the first Experience-Driven Onboarding platform and is the new way businesses onboard. Our platform emphasises the value of human connection and experience, putting the employee at the centre of everything we do. With Enboarder you can turn new hires into highly engaged, long term employees and managers into onboarding rockstars!…