Smitha Sanjeev, People & Culture Associate, Thriva. Chris Jones, Global Director, Customer Success, Enboarder.
Poor onboarding leads to new hires being twice as likely to seek another opportunity, with 43% of managers losing their new hire during the first month. During the current turbulent candidate market, and increased pressure on retaining talent, falling down at the last hurdle isn’t an option.
In this webinar, you will learn why creating engagement and connection during the onboarding process is vital to ensuring your new hire is a success.
- How the role of connection takes center stage at every step of the employee journey
- What business results can be created from connectedness
- Why enabling connection can be so difficult
- How to set managers up for success to carry your culture forward
- How to establish connection during the onboarding process