Think Bigger about Marketing Operations: 3 Case Studies

Presented by

James Delande

About this talk

Did you know that enterprise marketing teams spend 80% of their time on marketing execution, leaving just 20% for marketing strategy? Marketing operations is a top priority for CMOs today. Organizations now need technology to manage the operations of marketing in the digital age. The advantages of adopting a marketing operations solution are more dramatic than ever, as are the costs of not adopting one. Marketing operations is taking a central role in the intelligence, development, and management of the marketing function. It is the difference between marketing groups that are functioning smoothly and able to respond to marketplace challenges and opportunities, and those that are not. Learn more now!

Related topics:

More from this channel

Upcoming talks (0)
On-demand talks (23)
Subscribers (1036)
BrandMaker is the leading SaaS provider of effective and scalable marketing operations (marketing ops) management solutions. BrandMaker delivers the visibility, control, and agility that enterprise marketers require to optimize their marketing operations. BrandMaker tames the complexity of multinational marketing campaigns, budgets and team workflows, enabling companies to work across borders, cultures, and silos for efficiency and value. Independent research firms recognize BrandMaker as a leader in marketing ops. More than 300 leading enterprises, including Deutsche Bank, BestBuy, and Daimler, trust its solutions to increase collaboration, efficiency, and performance of their marketing planning and execution. For more information, please visit