Here’s what we’ve learned in the last 20 months as the Remote Age of work has taken a firm grip on each and every one of our organizations: Humans are the New Firewall. This forced reality has also made it crystal clear that past and present technologies designed to protect humans and secure data are not working as intended or force multipliers for the other. It’s time for a new approach, one that leverages what we’ve learned and what works to empower humans as shepherds of enterprise security, not suspects.
Join Rajan Koo, Chief Customer Officer with DTEX Systems, as he explores the realities of the Remote Work Age, including the:
• Dichotomies of Innovation and Risk
• Balance of enterprise expectations, employee empowerment, and data security
• Strengths and weaknesses of DLP, Insider Threat, UAM and UEBA technologies
• Opportunity to protect personal privacy
• Best practices available to IT, cyber, risk, compliance, and fraud teams to embrace the Human Firewall