Curtis Chiuu (Principal Systems Engineer, City of Sacramento), Gregg Browinski (Principal Software Engineer, BIO-key)
Many municipal IT departments have realized they can no longer compromise the security of those they serve by using outdated password policies. But when Curtis Chiuu, Principal Systems Engineer, from the City of Sacramento recognized password resets were draining his team and negatively impacting the city budget, he knew something had to be done to take control of password management and raise the bar on security.
Join Curtis to hear about his deployment experience and learn how the City of Sacramento answered some of the most pressing questions when it comes to gaining control of security and workflow challenges, including:
- How do you stop the increase in Help Desk tickets?
- Is there a better way than passwords to secure access?
- How does self-service password reset (SSPR) benefit the help desk team?
- How do you handle remote multi-factor authentication (MFA)?
- Can Office 365 and Active Directory work in harmony?
Register to follow Curtis’ journey to success and tour the IAM platform that got him there.