Andrew Namisi, Senior Presales Engineer, Kaspersky and John Bruggeman, Chief Information Security Officer, Consulting - CBTS
Mitigating the risks that attacks pose to an entity can be the difference between an SMB growing and succeeding - or it falling victim to a malicious attack and leaving business owners dealing with the aftermath for months.
And when it comes to IT security and keeping your business and customers safe, it’s becoming increasingly apparent that the way to ensure you fall into the first camp - growing and succeeding - is to go back to basics and make sure that you have a solid endpoint foundation. The right endpoint foundation is cost-effective, requires the least skill set and enables businesses to build their security strategies up from there.
In this fireside chat, Andrew Namisi, Senior Presales Engineer at Kaspersky and John Bruggeman, Chief Information Security Officer, Consulting at CBTS are joining forces to share vital information on endpoint security strategies for the SMB. Join them to hear:
- What a solid endpoint foundation looks like in 2023
- Why SMBs need to do basic blocking and tackling, as well as prevention and detection
- When and why SMBs need to implement endpoint detection and response (EDR), and when they need to - look at managed detection and response (MDR)
- What an SMB-specific endpoint protection platform (EPP) can offer
- How SMBs can guard against ransomware in a cost-effective way
- And more