Reveneer & ZoomInfo Sales Development Experts
You send out emails to prospects hourly, but you don’t get the engagement or reaction you’re hoping for. This email is step one to creating and building the relationship with your next buyer, but what should you say? Also, when should you send it and how often? Email outreach is a tool, one that can either be seen as spam or a way to authentically share a product or service that would benefit the buyer and their company. You just need the sender to open and respond.
Before you hit send, tune into this SDR Masterclass to send more outreach emails that convert to future customers.
What you’ll take away from our experts:
- See examples of both great and bad outreach emails
- Write in a way that feels authentic, not like a marketing email
- Easy guidelines to follow for all outreach emails
- Subject lines that will prompt prospects to open your email
- Highly effective CTAs that your buyer will more likely act on