Andy Rice, Director of Demand Gen at Act-On Software and Mitchell Hanson, Director of Demand Gen at ZoomInfo
Overflowing the sales funnel with leads doesn’t necessarily guarantee more paying customers in the end. Consider this: more than half (55%) of B2B professionals in a Folloze survey say personalization leads to higher rates of sales conversions and future growth. And let’s be honest, it can be hard to nurture multiple leads – especially across multiple channels. Answers are on the way! ZoomInfo has partnered with Act-On for this live webinar.
Join us as ZoomInfo’s Mitchell Hanson, Director of Demand Gen and Act-On’s Andy Rice, Director of Demand Gen share tips and tricks to engage your leads so you can convert more leads to customer and align engagement with results (revenue)!
What we’ll cover:
- What makes a good leads? Traffic to your website is good, but it doesn’t mean much if they don’t convert into MQLs or SQLs.
- How to better segment and target your leads.
- Best practices for effective lead nurturing.
- How to utilize the power of webinars to attract, educate and impress your target audience.
- How to best leverage social media to spread awareness, drive engagement, and make real connections.
- How to align your sales funnel with your marketing strategy to best integrate metrics, processes and goals.