Bestselling author and CEO of Sales Gravy, Jeb Blount and Will Frattini, Sales Director at ZoomInfo
Sales professional, no matter your industry, product, service, or the complexity of your sale, you are going to have to negotiate with stakeholders.
It’s important to be intentional during every step of the sales process, but especially at the negotiation table. Today’s buyers have more power than ever before—more information, more at stake, and more control over the buying process—they almost always enter sales negotiations in a much stronger position than the salespeople on the other side of the table. The results are sadly predictable: salespeople and their companies end up on the losing end of the deal.
Knowing how to negotiate in sales is a must! Join our webinar with bestselling author and CEO of Sales Gravy, Jeb Blount, and Will Frattini, Sales Director at ZoomInfo as they discuss strategies, tactics, and techniques to help you become a powerful and effective sales negotiator.
What you’ll learn in this webinar you won’t get anywhere else:
- Rules of sales negotiation and why these rules matter.
- How to adjust your negotiation strategy to win on all levels.
- Pre-negotiation strategies that increase win probability.
- How negotiation tips and tricks can be used at every stage of the sales funnel.
- Fatal negotiation mistakes you don’t want to make.