Lee Salz, Sales Management Strategist and bestselling author of “Sales Differentiation"
“Your price is too high.” These five words create sales panic as the deal is in jeopardy. Should salespeople fight and overcome the objection? Should they drop their price to win? Or, are there better options?
Join Lee Salz, sales management strategist and bestselling author of “Sales Differentiation,” for a masterclass on resolving the price issues. This program is based on his forthcoming book “Sell Different! – All New Sales Differentiation Strategies to Outsmart, Outmaneuver, and Outsell the Competition.”
During this program, he will address:
- The role of sales mindset when addressing a price balk
- The first action salespeople need to take when this deal obstacle arises
- The root cause of the price issue and what salespeople need to do to avoid it
- Why so much sales time is wasted pursuing the wrong accounts
- Why Total Cost of Ownership conversations fail and what salespeople need to do to effectively position TCO
- The Buyer Flinch test that most salespeople fail
And much, much more!
Don’t miss this FREE masterclass with sales management strategist, Lee Salz.