Lee Salz, Sales Management Strategist and bestselling author of “Sales Differentiation"
When sales are not meeting expectations, the common perception is that there is a closing problem to be fixed. Rarely is closing the issue, but rather a symptom of the real issue which is in the discovery phase of the sales process. When discovery is not handled properly, deals stall, price becomes the center point of decision making, and closing rates tank. Get it right and conversion rates skyrocket!
Join Lee Salz, bestselling author of Sales Differentiation and Sell Different! for a masterclass on discovery strategy best practices. During this program, he will share:
- The emotional transformation a buyer goes through and how salespeople need to incorporate that into their discovery approach
- How to develop a discovery meeting strategy that keeps the energy in your deal
- The three types of questions that comprise an effective discovery meeting
- The common mistake salespeople make when asking questions during discovery meetings
- How to determine what information to share during a discovery meeting
- Discovery cliffhangers to keep your deal moving forward
- A super-effective post-discovery technique that 99.999% of salespeople miss
And much, much more!
This a great program to invite your sales team to participate with you.