Rod Baptista, SDR at ZooomInfo, and Theisen Chang, Senior Manager of Sales at ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo’s record for meetings set in a single day from cold calling is 27.
Yes, you read that right. 27 MEETINGS IN ONE DAY.
In this workshop, we’re going to pull back the curtain on their winning cold call formula.
Rod Baptista is one of the top SDRs at ZoomInfo. He’s spent the last 5+ years mastering cold calling.
His manager, Theisen Chang, was one of the first 10 SDR hires at Zoominfo. He’s been there since the beginning. And he’s going to bring a leadership lense to the training.
If you’re a rep, you’re going to get actionable tactics you can use right away to book more meetings. And if you’re a sales leader, you’ll get actionable insights to help you get better results from your team’s cold calling efforts.
Here’s what you’ll walk away with:
● Tactics for gaining instant credibility in the first 30-60 seconds of the cold call
● Using “micro-yes’s” to gain small commitments and increase your odds of success
● Why ZoomInfo reps are only allowed to pitch in their “customer voice”
● How you can “go for no” to make it easier for prospects to get to “yes”
● How to create friction within your target accounts move decision-makers to take action
This is going to be an action-packed workshop with tons of actionable takeaways for both reps and sales leaders.