Hardwiring Alignment: Scale Your Sales with Marketing Aircover

Presented by

Mitchell Hanson Sr. Director of Demand Generation, ZoomInfo & Kolby Martineau Director, Account Management, ZoomInfo

About this talk

The lack of sales and marketing alignment is failing businesses everywhere. Only 8% of companies have an alignment strategy in place. The other 92% struggle with lost sales, a poor brand experience, and the weight of annual revenue stagnation and decline.  Why does this matter? Sales and marketing teams with strong alignment are 67% more effective at closing new business. They also have a higher customer retention rate. Join us on February 22 at 2:00 PM ET to learn how to unify and align your sales and marketing efforts with Aircover. Get actionable tips for sales reps to collaborate with marketing to run targeted campaigns and grow existing business. You’ll learn how to:  Align sales and marketing to run better-targeted campaigns for more successful outcomes  Enable sales reps to identify key accounts and grow existing business Orchestrate campaigns and activate reps across marketing channels and sales teams simultaneously. Create tighter alignment between sales and marketing on account identification and targeting.
Related topics:

More from this channel

Upcoming talks (0)
On-demand talks (63)
Subscribers (3359)
More information to come!