Webinar - Building a Secure Digital Industry

Presented by

David Muniz - Cybersecurity Expert at senhasegura | Glenn Merrell - ISA Certified Automation Professional

About this talk

From the device you are reading this page to the automated machines that turn off the lights in your office: these are two samples of the “Industry 4.0” components, a trend that involves high connectivity, automation, and real-time data processing. And of course, the more we are connected, the more we need to protect what is private: according to an estimate made by Gartner, there were 2.4 billion interconnected devices worldwide, and it also states that the biggest concern of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Operational Technology (OT) users is about cybersecurity. The fact is that only 57% of Security teams can handle and even anticipate possible cyberattacks in these spheres. You don’t need to be part of the other 43%, okay?! Join the webinar to understand: ➤ The concepts and practices of Industry 4.0; ➤ What are the most common types of attacks within it and why; ➤ How to manage devices and care for your company’s secret information; ➤ What is “Security-by-Design”; ➤ How to reduce operational costs and leverage productivity. Don't miss this chance!
Related topics:

More from this channel

Upcoming talks (1)
On-demand talks (171)
Subscribers (2637)
Our mission is to eliminate abuse of privilege in organizations around the world and build digital sovereignty. To achieve this, Senhasegura works against data theft through the traceability of privileged actions of human and machine identities on assets such as network devices, servers, databases, industry 4.0, and DevOps environments. Companies of various sizes and industries rely on Senhasegura to protect one of their most valuable assets: data. senhasegura is considered a Leader vendor by KuppingerCole in its 2023 Leadership Compass report and as Leaders in its 2022 report. We are the only PAM vendor with 5 stars on the Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer report 2022. In the same portal, our customer reviews delivered a recommendation rate of 100%*, the highest among all PAM providers. In 2020, Senhasegura was recognized as a “Challenger” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) report. In the same year, Gartner also ranked us among the top three PAM technologies in the world in its Critical Capabilities PAM report. In December 2020, we were named by GPTW as a Great Place to Work by our employees.