James Hamrick, Robert Pick, Mark Chamberlain, Kim Albarella, Jacob Luna, Scott Bosarge, Chris Brown & Jen Phillips Kirkwood
In the last year, we’ve witnessed more large-scale cybersecurity events and breaches than we have in the last decade. In fact:
• 85 percent of CISO’s said they sacrificed cybersecurity to quickly enable remote work at the start of the global health event
• 60 percent of security professionals found new security gaps as a result of the transition to remote work, potentially allowing outsiders access to confidential data.
Join our panel of technology and human capital management (HCM) professionals in an immersive discussion about the new security challenges organizations facing organizational and personal data and property in a work-from-home environment. We will discuss:
• Going from a virtual world to real life – Now that work has moved from the office to the home, how are you protecting data?
• The HR and IT relationship – How do you partner as HR and IT executives to drive transformation in this new world of work?
• Ransomware – How can you better protect your personal and professional data from malicious software?
We’re looking forward to sharing these advanced technologies to help transform your future cybersecurity strategy.