Charles Collins, Tom Crowley, Benjamin Poor, Directors of Government Affairs, ADP, Inc.
For many employers, the year-end reporting cycle can be quite overwhelming as they prepare for year-end compliance activities such as balancing tax accounts and preparing to distribute Forms W-2. In addition, employers continue to have to react to regulatory and legislative guidance updates. Keeping pace with all of these tasks -- while remaining compliant -- can be daunting.
To help with these efforts, join us and get critical insights on what’s new and what’s coming next from Washington DC and the states that affect employer responsibilities, including aspects of:
• Employer Social Security Deferral Repayments
• Sick and Family Leave Reportable in 2022
• Claiming Employee Retention Credit on Amended Returns
• COBRA subsidy and reporting in 2022
• New/impactful legislation
• Small Business Payroll Tax Credit for Increasing Research Activities
• Federal limits
• W-2 reporting
• State and Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA) changes
• State and Local Income Tax Withholding Issues
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to ensure you’re in the best shape possible for future workplace changes that may come about along the way.