Many organizations are starting to use artificial intelligence (AI) for strategic insights to help increase efficiencies and drive growth. Automation fueled by traditional AI and generative AI is helping transform organizations by reimagining the way we work and even the nature of the work itself. These rapidly evolving technologies reduce the time required for process-driven work in recruiting, customer service, and reporting and provide opportunities to perform tasks more effectively, quicker, and at a scale that exceeds human capacity. If designed and used properly, AI tools can even reduce bias in standard HR practices.
While powering positive advancements, AI applications can potentially have negative implications, such as arriving at incorrect recommendations or amplifying factors of bias. In addition, in using these technologies, it is essential to adopt good privacy practices. Keeping critical principles in mind to counter such effects can help organizations navigate these challenges, especially as regulators in the U.S. and elsewhere consider new rules to address the societal impact of AI.
Join us and receive critical insights and best practices on what organizations need to consider, including:
• How does AI benefit and help employers and workers?
• What are the rules of the road for companies considering an AI-powered solution?
• What do we see on the horizon regarding legislation and regulation?
• How should companies think about issues like transparency and bias?
• How should employers think about privacy and protecting employees’ data in their use of AI?
• What are some best practices to remain compliant and get the most out of this technology?