For many employers, the year-end reporting cycle can be quite overwhelming as they prepare for year-end compliance activities such as balancing tax accounts and preparing to distribute Forms W-2. In addition, employers continue to have to react to regulatory and legislative guidance updates. Keeping pace with all of these tasks -- while remaining compliant -- can be daunting.
To help with these efforts, join us and get critical insights on what’s new and what’s coming next from Washington DC and the states that affect employer responsibilities, including aspects of:
- Updated IRS E-Filing mandate
- Small Business Payroll Tax Credit for Increasing Research Activities
- Federal Limits
- W-2 reporting
- Employee Retention Credit moratorium
- New/impactful legislation
- State and Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA) changes
- State and Local Income Tax Withholding Issues
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to ensure you’re in the best shape possible for future workplace compliance changes that may come about along the way.