Kristine Gunn, Executive Director, Talent & Org Management; Josh Steinfeld, Principal Product Strategist
While smart compensation planning for small and medium-sized businesses is a vital component of most companies’ success in a normal labor market, it’s never been more important than now, as companies deal with rising inflation, interest rate hikes, a looming recession, and continued changes in workforce trends. Clearly, the challenges SMBs face in 2023 look a lot different than a year ago, so with a rapidly changing economy and an accelerated shift to a hybrid workforce, it's important for SMBs to understand how they can engage workers and stay competitive.
In this webinar hosted by TriNet, you’ll hear from compensation experts at TriNet and Carta, Inc. about the impact of today’s economy and a shifting workforce on pay trends and what you should consider as you evaluate compensation strategies for your business in 2023.
- How inflation, rising interest rates, and a possible recession are driving a reassessment of compensation strategies in 2023
- Equity compensation trends: how volatile valuations and macro-economic conditions are impacting equity compensation
- How compensation can support DE&I in a sustainable way
- How to go beyond pay to keep employees engaged and motivated to contribute their best
- How to develop a compensation philosophy that aligns with your business strategy and culture
Executive Director, Talent & Org Management
Principal Product Strategist