Incorporating International Business Norms into ESG Investing
About this talk
With the growing demand to integrate ESG considerations into the investment process, investors are trying to understand the complexity of applying international norms to companies. Beyond the alignment with compliance requirements, norms-based investment strategies can open market opportunities.
Join our webinar to learn more about international standards, how to incorporate them into ESG investing and examples of positive financial and ESG outcomes.
What to expect:
- How do international norms like the UN Global Compact Principles apply to businesses?
- How is legislation developing across the globe and in Asia Pacific?
- What are the implications of violating international norms?
- How are investors applying guidelines to manage portfolios?
- How are the OECD MNE Guidelines complementary to the UN Global Compact Principles?
- Examples of how to avoid risks and how application of norms bring positive financial and ESG outcomes.
- Chris Terzis, Senior Director Client Relations APAC, Morningstar Sustainalytics (Moderator)
- Kylie Porter, Executive Director, UN Global Compact Network Australia
- Kate Turner, Deputy Global Head of Responsible Investment, First Sentier Investors
- Yumi Fujita, Engagement Specialist, Sustainable Investing, Robeco
- Remco Slim, Product Manager, ESG Products, Morningstar Sustainalytics