Climate change is undeniably one of the most pressing global issues of our time, and it has become a key consideration in financial and investment markets. In this webinar, we explore the global Climate funds landscape, and look at regional differences. We will also discuss the spectrum of Climate strategies and their role in portfolios, from reducing climate-related risks to investing in climate-related opportunities.
We will look to answer questions such as:
• What do capital flows into Climate funds look like in 2023 so far?
• How do Climate funds stack up against various climate metrics and what’s inside these funds?
• What role do Climate funds play in Investor portfolios?
• What are the changes for emerging market like China in terms of assets and top holdings in Climate funds?
• How can investment professionals use Morningstar Data and Reporting Solutions to bring their Climate strategies to life?