Bharat Phatak, founder of Wealth Managers India
Building a scalable advisory/MFD practice requires a clear path towards achieving your business goals. At a time when competition is heating up, markets are defying gravity and a whole new segment of investors are entering the market, advisers/MFDs need to be prepared to seize the opportunities that are waiting to unfold.
We are thrilled to have with us Bharat Phatak, founder of Wealth Managers India, share with us how he built one of the largest advisory firms in Pune and how advisers can prepare themselves for the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
Wealth Managers India was founded by Bharat Phatak and Ajit Khasnis in 2001 and today caters to over 1,000 clients with assets under advisory of over Rs 4,000 crore in mutual funds.
In this webinar we will discuss:
• Why building robust processes is important
• Time is money
• Adopt the right technology
• Why you should build and retain a great team
• Why managing behaviour and psychology helps manage risks better
• Focus vs Diversification of your revenue stream
• Why plan for your succession today